Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Walk around the Camp(Peter)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Number of posts : 176
Location : Walking through a amall town in Italy hopeing to get a galnce at Alec
Job/hobbies : The Evil Major
Role Playing Points :
A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Empty
PostSubject: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:34 pm

(OCC: THis is Mine and Peters ONLY. No one else can post here besides me and peter)

Eva driffted off from the water and started for the tents. Her mind slowly driffted off. She kept walking around not really going anywhere. She started off by her tent and was still walking.

This was her families place. Home in short. Her little brother lived up the hill from the camp site. He thought she was dead but then again she had a plan so he wouldn't freak out. She didn't need him freaking out over a camp site being on the other side of the water. That could be bad and then Jasper wouldn't be happy.

She knew who she was going to send up there. Young Peter. He was very promising and could possible turn into the next Major when she left. If whe did leave. The battle the teams fight are practice for difffrent real battles. Peter showed promise as he was fighting. A young male version of Eva.
Back to top Go down
https://battleplans.forumotion.com
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Number of posts : 184
Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Job/hobbies : Percussion, Reading, TWILIGHT, Lexing, Basketball
Role Playing Points :
A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:07 am

Peter was wandering around, and saw Major Eva.
He slowly walked towards her.
"Hello Major." He said, bowing.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Location : Walking through a amall town in Italy hopeing to get a galnce at Alec
Role Playing Points :
A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Eva turned at Peters voice. She smiled at him. He was bowing a little, cute but not needed. She went over to him. "No need to bow Peter," she laughed. "Bowing is for Jasper."

She started to walk off. "Peter will you follow me," she looked over her shoulder. "Please."

Hands in her pockets she started walking. She was to concentraited on her baby brother up on the other ise of the hill. She didn't know how he would take all this. She almost didn't want to know how he would take it. But someone would have to tell him. Somone he didn't think to be dead.

"Peter can I ask you something," she asked looking over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Role Playing Points :
A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:04 pm

Peter laughed when Eva said bowing was for Jasper.
"Yes Major?" He asked.
Peter was wondering what Major Eva could have in store for him.
(No really, I am.)
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Eva kept walking. "Peter I need you to do me a favor," she stopped and looked at him. "Hoe do I put this..."

She turned in a circle. She had no clue how to say this. "Umm I need you to tell my brother that we are using his land to camp out on and a base," she smiled at him. "Yeah this is my families land, but they think I'm dead."

She gave a nervous laugh. He must be confsued or something. He had to be after she just gave the shortest explanation to him.
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Peter laughed.
"Oh, okay...So what do I say? Hello Mrs. Major Eva, your daughter is alive, so alive in fact that she is the major of an army, and she wants her army to use your land to camp out on!" Peter was grinning.
He hoped that if he did this mission, Major Eva might upgrade his rank, even to a major!
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:26 pm

She gave him a death glare. "Are you insane," she yelled at him. "That is my brother up there, not my parents."

She stopped the death glare long enough to see him grinning. He was a little Eva, scarey. HE was just like her when she was a new born. Crazy. Crazy and smart.

"No don't say that," she looked at him, trying no to laugh. "Say something like: Hello Sir, I'm Peter and I'm a part of a army, one that is using your land to camp out on. Now before you freak out we need to stay. We have no where else to go," She started laughing then. That was the worst thing she could have ever told him to say. Honestly she had no idea what to say. "You know why you say that why don't you add in that I'm alive."

"I'm kidding."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:28 pm

Peter laughed. He imagined Eva as the older sister he had never had.
"I could be like, 'The governor orders you to allow the army to use your land.' That might work." Peter said.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 pm

Eva couldn't help but giggle. She found it funny. She could see her brother reaction to the government claming to use the land. He was part of the government. Clearly that wouldn't work.

"Well that won't work," she smailed. "Umm maybe the FBI or CIA. Something like that."

She thought about it. "Or we could have fun. We could tell him we will kill him if he doesn't allow us to."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:40 pm

Peter grinned.
"I'm game for a little threatening." He smiled.
(I'm off for a little, Major. Hopefully I'll be back later, but you can continue. Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:00 pm

Eva laughed with him. "Yes that could be fun."

Eva sat down in the grass. Her fingers played with the blades as she thought. "I think that could work. Could be fun in the end."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:47 am

Peter grinned.
"So when do we want to execute our GENIUS plan!" He shouted, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Eva looked at Peter. She smiled at how eger he was. Yeah he was a mini her, God help the army. The Army is going to be interesting with him here.

"Soon," she smiled. "Very soon."

She took out a map of her brother place from her back pocket. She placed it in the grass. "Now this is the front," she pointed to it. "The family is all in the back becasue that is where the play room and tv are. The Den is in front and that is where he always is." SHe looked up at peter. "We need him alone."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:14 pm

Peter rubbed his hands together.
"Excellent." He grinned.
"So what's my reward if I complete this? Do I hear majorship?" Peter asked.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:32 pm

Eva rolled her eyes at him. She laughed a little too. "Major Peter," she laughed. "Funny but not yet."

Eva looked at him smiling. "You get to be my apprentice," seh smiled. "You get to play with sharp things."

She ruffled his hair. "You're not ready for major."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Peter grinned.
"Fair enough. So, do you want to activate the SUPER MAJOR AWESOME AMAZING SUPERTASTICALLY GREAT WONDERFUL MARVELOUS GENIUS INTELLIGENT PLAN?"
Peter asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:21 pm

Eva smiled at the boy in front of her. He was bright eyed and ready to take on the world. She wasn't going to let that happen with out help. He would have to wait to take on the world. She thought exactly the way he did when she was a new born. She was just as wild and crazy as him. She still had no idea how Jasper handled her.

"For now we wait," she smiled. "I'm going to teach you first. You're still a newborn and I really don't want you hurting anybody."

She was trying to think of way to make sure he didn't kill her brother. Then she would have to make him into a nice gentleman. She need to make a good impression on the army. It was important. She just might end up going with him.
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 2:55 pm

Peter rubbed his hands.
"Excellent." He said.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Eva gave a faint smile to Peter. He was just like her in so many ways.
She looked away from him for a moment, up the hill. Jasper was there.
By now he should know the news.

She didn't want to see her go but she had no choice.
She had no control over it.
She looked back at Peter. He may get to be a major after all.
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 4:10 pm

Peter saw Jasper, and hid behind Major Eva.
"Does he still have it out for me?" He asked. "Hey, did you hear the news about Major Layla? I cried all night."
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:27 pm

She nodded up to Jasper that he knew.
That was when peter hid behind her, weak but smart.
Jasper scared him and she didn't, weird but she could work with that.

"No he doesn't have it out for you," she smiled at him. "Not after the orders he gave me."

She ran her fingers through his hair.
nothing but a boy acting like a man.
"You're being switched to PG. I can't have my work fighting against me."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:15 pm

Peter grinned.
"Yes, PG!"
He smiled.
"Now you're my major! I'm glad."
"And thank god Jasper doesn't have it out for me, I don't want to face him in the arena."
Peter smiled. Eva was like the mom he had never had.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:41 pm

Eva moved away from Peter.
She lowered her stance into a crouch.
"Seeing as you are on my team and my apprentice I figure we should have a bit of fun," she smiled.
Peter was the younger version of her.
She wanted to mess with him. She had a power that she didn't use offten.
"Let's have fun."
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:12 am

Peter grinned.
"Alright. What are you thinking of, Major?" He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:10 pm

Eva grined.
"I'm thinking of ways to tackle you," She answered.

The truth was she was trying to figure out his worst fear.
Her power wouldn't do anything if she didn't know what it was.
She was serching for it.

"I saw you applied for Major. You sure you want to work beside ne?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Walk around the Camp(Peter)   A Walk around the Camp(Peter) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Walk around the Camp(Peter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next