Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!

Go down 
+5
Theresa Love Cullen
Major Layla Hale
Major Veronica Ricci
Elizabeta 'Remmett' North
Captain A.Runeheart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Training with Team

Number of posts : 228
Job/hobbies : Calculating Happy Primes. BRING BACK RECREATIONAL MATHMATICS!
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

*Looks up from notebook*
"hmm...let me see...Sylar/Gabriel/Spock dude or Elrond or Malcolm. is that pretty much right? although, technically Malcolm is part of a long chain that works for me who works for you! wow! awsome!"
Lucas : 'does this mean you own me?' *frowns*
*turns to lucas*
"Honey, we own the australians and the americans, of course I own you"
*kisses him on the head and goes and stands by Alicesme*

"wow, we should really get to decorating this place. Might i suggest we use the torchwood 3/Cardiff base as our blank canvas?"
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Training with Captain Bri and Auorora
Captain A.Runeheart

Number of posts : 356
Job/hobbies : reading, writing, making short films, dance, piano, music.
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 3:55 pm

good idea, i can't believe we have done all this 4 pages worth, without even decorating!
okay, toorchwood 3 sounds good, but i do want a bit of the rivendell theme running through it aswell.
oohoooh, my room is so,so,so designed like the bridge aboard the U.S.S Enterprise !!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://monkeygovernment.friendhood.net/
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:39 am

'ite, well the torchwood layout is roughly as so...
- Jack's office
- alien artifacts sector
- autopsy room
- morgue
- dungeon
- central arena
- Tosh and Owens' desks
- conference table
and that's just from memory lol!

anywho, might i request we use each section for our own Governmental uses, for instance....

- Jack's office >> Your Office
- alien artifacts sector >> storage (general artifact bank)
- autopsy room >> Code 9 lab
- morgue >> zoey redbird's base (i just figured, with thered fledglings... and they can do the place up anywho)
- dungeon >> well, i'm sure we can do something with it. *shrugs* torture george bush? or hitler. definately hitler.
- central arena >> Reception (basically where all our Jasper's army friends enter)
- Tosh and Owens' desks >> My desk
- conference table >> for basic use, meetings, chinese takeout etc.

our offices/desks are basically where we lead our councils from.
so yeah, what do we think?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:07 pm

yeah,that sounds good, although i do really need a U.S.S enterprise based room, just for me!
it is a MUST !!!!
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 5:22 pm

Ok, so you can convert the inside of Jack's office.
oh yeah btw, i might need to keep the torchwood team at hand at all times. they're my crew, innit.
^^^ hey look, Sam Hall talk!

anywho, Lucas, you know what i'm going to say...
Lucas : I am NOT jealous! he's just some Captain
he's my ex boyfriend (according to the dowser xD ), it's ok.
Lucas : I AM NOT JEALOUS!

hehehe - competition. Rolling Eyes it's as bad as Jasper and Gabriel...
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Number of posts : 89
Job/hobbies : Head of Weaponary and foriegn Neogotiater in The Plan
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey
any thing new with the goverment? Anything i can do?
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:45 am

Hmm...I'm not sure actually.
we're currently at a 'not sure what to do next phase'
but have you met Lucas North?
*beckons Lucas over*
*Lucas walks to my side*
"Theresa, this is Mr Lucas North. Lucas, this is Theresa Love Cullen"
*Lucas offers out hand for her to shake*
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:44 am

Elizabeta 'Remmett' North wrote:

hehehe - competition. Rolling Eyes it's as bad as Jasper and Gabriel...

haha Razz

now i'm jsut thinking of
"why won't you love me back?!"

HAHAHAHAHA Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz Laughing Razz

can't believe you might miss the battle ! Mad Sad

hey ho, and jack's (my) office is gonna look like this
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:08 pm

It's nice to meet you
*shakes hand*

We could destroy the united nations thing?
Back to top Go down
Antionette Frost
New Born Vampire

Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : Stalking the Cullens
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 5:18 pm

Before I go off to battle I had to drop in here and say...

Alicesme, I freakin' love your office!! Razz lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:05 pm

thanks, I love it too!
wow, i love being a dork, it's so much easier than being cool Very Happy

ooh, although it's not finished yet, i have been making a forum for The Plan (the monkey government confederacy) want to check it out and get logged in ?
monkeygovernment.friendhood.net
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Awww.... it doesn't work for me!
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 4:12 am

Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:28 pm

YAY!!!
It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am i still the same here as there?
(Am i still neogotiater and head of weapons?)
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:24 am

yeah you are the same
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:01 pm

Yo everyone, I'm back!

Cornwall was interesting although i spent the work enduring hard labour. I shall have housing ready and prepared for the plan. i promise you.

anyway, how is everyone?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 1:51 pm

YAY
remmett you're back!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:28 am

That's what I just said... Razz

save the 'YAY'

'ite, i'll give you that one. its good to be back...
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:01 pm

woo, everyone is joining the MGC at the moment!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:59 am

God this site is like empty or something

Remmett you can't go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Number of posts : 176
Location : Walking through a amall town in Italy hopeing to get a galnce at Alec
Job/hobbies : The Evil Major
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

Summer does that to people.
Grrrrr!!!

But hey guys!
Back to top Go down
https://battleplans.forumotion.com
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:01 pm

*bows*
wow, a visit from a major!
"hi, i'm good...
i've been of school this week ill, Sad but i'm getting better"
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 am

WAIT
you are having summer now!
LUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm in the middle of winter
and holidays are in 2 weeks!
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:34 am

yeah, it's our summer
with the sun would realise that though!

and we break off in about 5 weeks for our 6 week summer holiday!
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 pm

Alicesme ran in driping wet.
She ran over to her quaters and got changed into a pair of baggy demin long shorts, her favourite leather jacket, a plain white T and some comfy slip on pumps
and headed out back to the campus and a soaking Peter
Laughing

edit----------
oops just realised I double posted..sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Plans :: The Rooms :: The Tents-
Jump to: