Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bored..Bored...Bored(open)

Go down 
+2
Captain A.Runeheart
Major Eva
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Number of posts : 176
Location : Walking through a amall town in Italy hopeing to get a galnce at Alec
Job/hobbies : The Evil Major
Role Playing Points :
Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Empty
PostSubject: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:35 am

Eva started around the campsite. She was looking for anything to do but she had nothing so far. The battle that the army fought had been to easy of a win and she needed something to do. She needed something to do.

Her walking lead her to the near by river. She started for the water nearly smiling at herself. She sat down at the waters edge and watched it go by for a few seconds. She rolled over on her stomach, placing a hand in the water. With out thinking she moved her hand back and foreth in the cool water. It made small ripples, making her smile. She now knew she was bored out of her mind if that was making her smile.

She rolled over onto her back and looked up. The sun couldn’t be seen. The thick trees that covered the area covered the sun. Little rays came trough that leafs when ever the wind blew but nothing more. “I’m bored,” she sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://battleplans.forumotion.com
Captain A.Runeheart
Training with Captain Bri and Auorora
Captain A.Runeheart

Number of posts : 356
Job/hobbies : reading, writing, making short films, dance, piano, music.
Role Playing Points :
Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:03 pm

Alicesme caught sight of Eva, who was lying by the water.
"I'm bored" she heard the Major sigh.
"As am I" Alicesme replied as she sat herself down next to Eva.
Idea
Alicesme removed her shoes and socks and stood up. she grinned and ran straight into the water, "Oh.My.God. this is freezing"
She said as she ducked under the water in the middle of the water.
She surfaced and, unable to reach the river bed, began to swim against the current, trying to stay in place.
Very Happy
"Just what I needed to wake myself up" she grinned.
Back to top Go down
http://monkeygovernment.friendhood.net/
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Number of posts : 184
Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Job/hobbies : Percussion, Reading, TWILIGHT, Lexing, Basketball
Role Playing Points :
Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:08 pm

Peter Whitlinson walked around the campgrounds, sighting Major Eva and Alicesme. His first instinct was to run, but then he remembered that he had made peace with Eva and Alicesme since the fight.
Walking over, he waved.
"Hello Alicesme." He said, waving. "Good day, Major Eva." He saluted her and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : answering machine..Stalking
Role Playing Points :
Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:09 pm

*temporarily leaves the den to lurk here.. *
*sees eva, peter and alicesme*
hmm... i wonder where's Jasper...
Back to top Go down
Major Eva
Lieutenant Major
Major Eva

Number of posts : 176
Location : Walking through a amall town in Italy hopeing to get a galnce at Alec
Job/hobbies : The Evil Major
Role Playing Points :
Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:09 pm

(OCC: You guys can make other threads. You don't have to use just this one, Just follow my example. And if wish to just have one with somebody then you can.)

Eva heard a voice behind her. It was Alicesme. Eva stood before she got wet by the girl running into the water. Eva knew the water was cold but it relaxed her. It was also her families land so she felt at home. Her father owned this before she was changed and now she owned it, as long as she kept it. It was mainly Jasper’s land but he gave this to her for keeps. She beat him at a flirting contest and won. For a guy that plays with emotions he wasn’t that good at flirting.

Eva watched Alicesme swim against the current. “Your bloody insane,” she laughed. “You would have to be to get in that water.”

Eva was busy watching the girl in the water when she heard a voice behind her. It was Peter. He waved at the two girls. “Hello Peter,” Eva said as he gave a small bow. Eva smiled in her head. She found it amusing. Maybe he was scared. He had every right to be. He did try to harm her team. “Peter off the battle field we are family. How many times do I have to say that?” She watched him and gave hi ma little smile. He was going to be a handful for the Army. She liked that, maybe he would rank up fast. “I’m not going to hurt you,” she sighed. “I promise. Ask Alicesme.”
Back to top Go down
https://battleplans.forumotion.com
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Number of posts : 89
Job/hobbies : Head of Weaponary and foriegn Neogotiater in The Plan
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:12 am

Theresa wanders over to the major and the others
'hey guys' she said
'GOD i am so bored'
'I want to steal something'
Do you guys want anything, in particular?'
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:45 am

Peter walks up
"Hiya Peter, Theresa!
And Eva's telling the truth, she won't hurt you.
I'm not making any promisses though"
Alicesme Laughs.
"No, you're safe here!
As the Major says, we're family."
She swims back to the shallows and sits there, watching the others.
"I'm not crazy, just bored!
And Theresa, I wouldn't mind a towel"
She Laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Number of posts : 184
Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Job/hobbies : Percussion, Reading, TWILIGHT, Lexing, Basketball
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 am

Peter was tired.
"I gotta Sleep ." Peter said. "Goodbye Theresa, Alicesme, Major."
On the way to the riverbank, Peter wandered by Lilith, no doubt searching for Jasper. He would say hi to her later.
Sighing, he collapsed by the riverbank.
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:27 pm

Alicesme waved to Peter as he left.
"Bye, I'll see you later some time"
She laidback in the water,moving her arms as if she was making a snow angel.
After a couple of minutes she tucked her hands behind her head, making it more comfortable than the rocks on the riverbed.
"This is quite relaxing, you guys should come in"
Alicesme grins.
Back to top Go down
Isabella_Silver
New Born Vampire

Number of posts : 5
Job/hobbies : reading, lexing, watching tv, music and hanging with friends.
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:03 pm

((Hi, Renesmee_Bella, here. I'm gonna use my army name on here.)

Isabella spotted Major Eva and Alicesme by the river. Oh, and Theresa, too.
She walked over to them and saw Alicesme in the river.
She smiled. "Hello Major, Alicesme, Theresa. Hey, isn't that water freezing?"
She sat down by the river and put her finger in, making ripples.
She looked up at the others and grinned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Fatima_Shaik
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:27 pm

"Isn't that water freezing?" Isabella had asked.
Alicesme sat up
"Yeah, it sure is....but it's nice and relaxing too."
A cool wind blew and shilled Alicesme
"Atleast it was until about 30 seconds ago, now i'm cold."
She climbed out of the water.
"I think I'm gonna head back to my underground layer, get a change of clothes." she shivered.

Alicesme was on the way back to the underground layer when she heard Peter's snoring from down the river bank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored..Bored...Bored(open)   Bored..Bored...Bored(open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored..Bored...Bored(open)
Page 1 of 1