Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.

Go down 
+6
Major Isabel Stark
Major Eva
Lilith Lovelock
Major Layla Hale
Major Veronica Ricci
Dawn Aguilar
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Number of posts : 121
Job/hobbies : answering machine..Stalking
Role Playing Points :
Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 5:30 pm

*reads dawn's tag BRB I'M WITH DEAN*
nicey dawn! *chuckles*

*sam walks out the door*
sam: you comin' with me
me: of course...
*fixes dawn's sign so everyone can read*
me: there.... wait for me sammy!!
*walks to room*

Back to top Go down
Tali Dracul
New Born Vampire
Tali Dracul

Number of posts : 38
Location : Australia - the very place Jackson took his first steps.
Job/hobbies : Guitar, drums, bass, keyboard etc. Books. Writing. That sort of thing.
Role Playing Points :
Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-17

Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am

*walks in with a crowd of clowns*

Oh... was that a bad idea?

My bad. So... *ignoring everyone's nudity* This is your gutter house, huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/talirhee
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Number of posts : 102
Role Playing Points :
Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:02 pm

*after having removed sign from tent sees Tali*

Hey! Glad you could stop by.
Naw this isn't my Gutter house. Follow me I shall take you to it.

*waits for Tali and then continues to the Gutter and to house*
Oh and please do observe the No Creepy Clowns Allowed sign. I shall not allow you in my tent if you bring them. Okay? Okay good. Moving on Very Happy .
Back to top Go down
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Tali Dracul
New Born Vampire
Tali Dracul

Job/hobbies : Guitar, drums, bass, keyboard etc. Books. Writing. That sort of thing.
Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 am

Yes, Ma'am. No clowns. Gotcha.

*follows Dawn to the gutter with trepidation and anticipation* bounce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Role Playing Points :
Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150 / 100150 / 100Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:38 pm

oh.. a visitor at the gutter house!!
welcome tali!! cheers
Shocked << random smiley.. hahaha i love the eyes
Back to top Go down
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:58 pm

*leads Tali to her Gutter House and begans to show her around*

And this over here is my Hugh Jackman/Jackson room.

And that is my bathroom. It's uh decorated in Sam and Dean Winchester wallpaper. *clears her throat*
Anyway...*continues on with the tour of her Gutter house*
Yeah the eyes are all pop-y Lil I like it lol.
Back to top Go down
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:07 pm

sammy and dean photos in the bathroom...? hmmm
*goes to look.*

*le gasp*

Sam and Dean's poster in the bathroom.

I'M NOT LEAVING THIS BATHROOM!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:13 pm

Me Neither. OMJH Lil we are going to have to have food delivered so we can um eat. And somehow find someone to get us drinks.
*drools at the Dean and Sam poster*

*looks at Tali*
Uh so I hope you like my gutter house. You are welcome to stay here with us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:17 pm

eat? are you serious..
i'm dang full.. just by looking at those posters... hahahah
Tali! come on take a look.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 pm

You're right Lil what was I thinking.
*goes back to staring at Dean and Sam poster*

Oh darn I need to go back to my tent.

*runs to her tent and leaves a sign that says : Currently at house in gutter be back um maybe never *
Back to top Go down
Lilith Lovelock
Jasper's Stalker
Lilith Lovelock

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm

me too..
*puts a sign on the Den's door knob saying "Stalker on temp Vac"*
goes back to the bathroom and drooled over the guys who wears towels

Neutral << Lilith Before

Shocked << Lilith After

Back to top Go down
Tali Dracul
New Born Vampire
Tali Dracul

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:58 am

*oohs and ahhs at the appropriate moments*

I'm liking your gutter house, Dawn.
The concept of the Sam and Dean posters in the bathroom is interesting, nonetheless I like it.

*sits down on bathroom floor and lets my mouth gape open as Lil and Dawn have done*
Someone pass the toilet paper? I may have drooled a little too much.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:12 pm

*passes some toilet paper to Tali*

It happens. If we aren't careful we could be swimming in drool. Oh ewww, let's make sure we clean it up before it gets that bad.

Anyone need anything?

*goes back to looking at Sammy and Dean Poster*
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Number of posts : 184
Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Job/hobbies : Percussion, Reading, TWILIGHT, Lexing, Basketball
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:59 am

*Gets a gun pressed to his head outside the tent*
Don't worry, I'm not a creepy clown!
*Comes in*
Hey Dawn! Hey George!
Back to top Go down
Dawn Aguilar
Being Made a Private
Dawn Aguilar

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Hello Major Peter. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I've only just returned from...uh well, nevermind. Ah good, because creepy clowns are well creepy obviously ha.

*George waves to Major Peter*

George: Hi! I like meeting new people Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.   Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn Aguilar's Tent (It's also George's) No creepy clowns allowed.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2