Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!

Go down 
+5
Theresa Love Cullen
Major Layla Hale
Major Veronica Ricci
Elizabeta 'Remmett' North
Captain A.Runeheart
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Number of posts : 89
Job/hobbies : Head of Weaponary and foriegn Neogotiater in The Plan
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-03-10

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:29 pm

Theresa walked into the tent/Underground layer. She looked around, Where was everybody she wondered.

( Sorry about the post,)
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Training with Captain Bri and Auorora
Captain A.Runeheart

Number of posts : 356
Job/hobbies : reading, writing, making short films, dance, piano, music.
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 am

*grins*
hey theresa!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://monkeygovernment.friendhood.net/
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:32 am

Hey!
*waves*
Whats up?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:43 am

hi
you're back!
the MGC has been really quiet becausse remmett/Elizabeta's on holiday aswell Sad
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:46 am

Oh i didn't know
Anyway i'm so bored, God my teacher makes my class do all these Math/Science/English Compititions
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:39 am

aww that sounds badour form tutor always tries to get us to do class quizzes in the mornings before lessons
it's so annoying Sad
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:08 am

I feel sorry for you
But my school is so keen to improve our fitness skills, in Health my teachers idea of free time is Running around the oval
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:42 am

ooh, I feel bad for you.
Our form turor is a P.E teacher.....but he's really sweet....completely unorganised but you can't help but like him.

edit___________
wow, it's really weird seeing the name in green Razz
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:00 am

lol
I didn't know you turned Captain
anyway... Why did the MGC slow down?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am

i have no idea....I think people jsut gave up abit after the battle....maybe they wer on holiday.....who knows.
???
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:34 am

Maybe...
SO Whats up?
How is it in England?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:24 am

cold, we're having such a bad summer Razz
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Number of posts : 184
Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Job/hobbies : Percussion, Reading, TWILIGHT, Lexing, Basketball
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:37 pm

*Ducks head, walking into tent*
Hello? Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:04 pm

well me and Alicesme are here
lol
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:48 am

Spiderman!

I'm still annoyed at you.....you're setting off my OCDness all over the place Sad
you and your million postings Sad

*cries*
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Location : Following around the Cullens covered in blood, hoping someone will lose their cool.
Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 am

Very Happy
Trust me, I'm sooooo OCD (Both Obsessive Cullen Disorder AND the real OCD).
So I needed to greet a lot of people. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:16 am

seriously...I have this thing...whuich has been passed onto remmett Razz
I can't have plug sockets turned on if nothing is plugged in....I go about the class room turning them off the teachers get so annoyed Razz
and once there was one that was on on the ceiling of the science room...I couldn't reach being only 5'2" it drove me mad :L
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Number of posts : 228
Job/hobbies : Calculating Happy Primes. BRING BACK RECREATIONAL MATHMATICS!
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:57 am

I know why the MGC slowed down. Its because Kalona never posted, hense I never had anything to reply to, hense no one did anything.

so we're all waiting on Kalona really.
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:35 am

okay okay I get the message Razz

kalona's posted
Back to top Go down
Major Peter
Boot Camp

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Who's Kalona?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:25 pm

the evil fallen angel thing (who remmett pictures as Richard armitage so is totally inlove with him) from this book series
house of night.
on MGC we have loads of fictional character's being RPed...spock, neo(matrix), guy of gisbourne, kalona...loads of them.
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Number of posts : 228
Job/hobbies : Calculating Happy Primes. BRING BACK RECREATIONAL MATHMATICS!
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:07 am

Ok, I'm seriously going to hit something in a minute.

This damn computer won't let me change my avatar or... pretty much do anything of value in the slightest.

So... i'm probably going to have to go over to Alicesme's house or get on the school computers Monday or something Razz then post like mad.

I used to be on this site every day, now I barely exist! Laughing

seriously need to turn this around :/
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Plans :: The Rooms :: The Tents-
Jump to: