Battle Plans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Plans

Two Teams. One Family. One Game.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!

Go down 
+5
Theresa Love Cullen
Major Layla Hale
Major Veronica Ricci
Elizabeta 'Remmett' North
Captain A.Runeheart
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain A.Runeheart
Training with Captain Bri and Auorora
Captain A.Runeheart

Number of posts : 356
Job/hobbies : reading, writing, making short films, dance, piano, music.
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-11

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Empty
PostSubject: Alicesme and Remmett''s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:40 pm

...In the world.
this is our place, be warned we will mainly be fighting settling disagreements in here, but you are welcome none-the-less
It is also for the planning of our world domination....(none army related...just a little something we have been brewing for a while)

Supreme leader - Alicesme Runeheart

Alicesme's advisory team: Elizabeta 'remmett' redbird-north, the joker, sylar Razz, spok!!-woop, batman,jake.t, aragon, saphira
DCI Elizabeta Redbird- Elizabeta 'Remmett' North
Her counsil (governing code 9/spooks and the arts Razz)- Lucas North, Harry Pearce, Guy of Gisbourne, Bitter Sweet - (four spots available, not yet filled)

Her brain twin Zoey Redbird.
Zoey Redbird's counsil (governing religion (?))- Damien Maslin, Jack Twist, Erin Bates, Shaunee Cole, Aphrodite, Darius, Stevie Rae Johnson, Erik Night

Various other roles
Calacencasperlisle Blackdemon - head of creative arts (?)
Treasurer - Antionette Frost
head of weaponry - Theresa love cullen

Negotiator - Theresa love Cullen
Dictionary dude(official title) -Anna.J
Head Assasin-Mike.B
Official Book tester- Sarah.B

Cullenism
High Priestess of Cullenism - JazzGirl
Vessel of Carlisle-
Vessle of esme- Anna.J
Vessel of Jasper-
Vessel of Alice-
Vessel of Emmett-
Vessel of Rosalie-
Vessel of Edward-

7 priests and priestess' of cullenism -
Africa -
South America -
North America -
Asia -
Europe -
Oceana -
Antartica

Nyxism
High Priestess of Nyx - Zoey Redbird
7 priests and priestess' of Nyx
Africa -
South America - Zoe Mcgrath
North America -Sarah Bell
Asia -
Europe -
Oceana -
Antartica -

Vaselineism
High Priestess-Anna.J
Other Priestesses:
Molly.A
Alicesme Runeheart

monarchies (overlords) listed below... (although not many applicants yet)

Teth Necroancer - Alaska
Jake T.-China
Sophie.W- spain, portugal and 50% of Hawai
Anna.J-Turkey, Thailand, 10 % of california

Molly.A- skandanavia (sp?)
Natascha.S- the maldeves
Zoe.J- 72.5% of Arizona and 90% of California and governess of Beijing
Elizabeta 'Remmett' North-Russia

Jacob-Pakistan

right, i'm not sure, but i think that's it for now folks. just let me know about inquires and such.

oh and BTW, italy, forks texas and mexico are offlimits to Hopeful Overlords.

^in fact, that sounded a little sinister.... Rolling Eyes ^
so to lighten the mood:
*breaks out drinks drunken and cocktail sausages*
hello?
anyone?

Last edited by Alicesme Runeheart on Thu May 21, 2009 11:43 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://monkeygovernment.friendhood.net/
Training with Team

Number of posts : 228
Job/hobbies : Calculating Happy Primes. BRING BACK RECREATIONAL MATHMATICS!
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-27

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:49 pm

'ite y'all, just to let you know, i wrote that up^^^ took me bloody ages, i want copyright or something. sorry for being so picky but to be honest, i haven't had something to complain about in ages - i need a release Very Happy

Hey hey everyone!
i'm Remmett (the awsome one)
yeah, alicesme's the dictator, i'm just the vice.
think of it as the cool uncle Very Happy
anywho, come, sit, relax.
...actually, don't. that's boring.
here is the place to be a dork.
here is the place to be a freak.
here is the place to take over the world.
Rolling Eyes it's like pinky and the brain, isn't it?!

anywho, *puts on russian accent*
velcom to our sekret gofveyrment bess.
hehehe

Last edited by Elizabeta 'Remmett' North on Wed May 20, 2009 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 2:59 pm

No! it is not pinky and the brain....i hate that show!
but the rest is true
come, be a nerd, be a freak!
be a completely obbsessed psycho dork wth me!
cheers
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 3:06 pm

come on Jo, it is a bit like pinky and the brain.
i mean obviously i'm pinky (the dopey one) and you're brain (the brainy one)

ok, i have a vision for this place. ashes to ashes.
i mean come on.
kickass British police.
80s music.
80s clothes.
80s decor.
80s everything.
and it's v. like 'life on mars'
and it's got DCI Geane Hunt in it.
it's everything you could ever dream of.
ok, here's Gean >>> Cool

oooh oooh oooh, jo! can my title be DCI? detective cheif inspector...OF THE WORLD!
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm

oh HALE YES ...wow did i really just put that.....you are really changing me remmett!
ok so fine, but there is also some life in mars in there, not just ashes to ashes...and don't forget the joy division posters!
cheers Very Happy

Last edited by Alicesme Runeheart on Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Veronica Ricci
Learning from friends
Major Veronica Ricci

Number of posts : 80
Job/hobbies : Private Spellcheck
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Oooh, I discussed this with you, Jo!
As a devout cullenist and super-lexer, I've earned a high position Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Major Layla Hale
General Major
Major Layla Hale

Number of posts : 115
Location : helping Jasper arrange worldwide year-long sales for Alice to attend (alone)
Job/hobbies : The Sweet Major {with ducktape and a built-in spellcheck}
Role Playing Points :
Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:31 pm

*peeks in*

Wow, nice title!

Just stopping in to say hey to Pinky and the Brain Wink and come visit me anytime! It's gonna be quiet in my tent without ya'll! Razz
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:04 pm

Veronica Ricci wrote:
Oooh, I discussed this with you, Jo!
As a devout cullenist and super-lexer, I've earned a high position Very Happy

Yo Ronnie, which cullenist are you?
i'm Remmett_Until_Dusk (duh.)

and yeha Layla, the title is pretty smooth. alicesme made it up Razz
and Pinky says unto you - i shall visit your tent...now.

*skips off to Layla's tent*
Back to top Go down
Major Veronica Ricci
Learning from friends
Major Veronica Ricci

Number of posts : 80
Job/hobbies : Private Spellcheck
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:34 pm

I iz who_needs_fangs?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:37 am

hi veronica!
yeah veeronica, you can work allongside remmett, you can be supreme leader (insert name here), high priestess in training of cullenism.
remmett....can we stop using that stupid pinky and brain thing...i hate that show!...besides their plans allways fail...ours wont!
Very Happy

edit (i know i can't double post so i'm adding to this message)______________________________
*drags in hot blonde elf*
now, legolas, i need you stay put here while i go get some things for you!
*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:04 pm

NO JO! YOU CAN'T GIVE RONNIE THE HIGH PRIESTESS TITLE! THAT IS RESERVED FOR JAZZ GIRL OR ME! JEEZ!
AND I'LL LOOK AFTER LEGOLAS!
OH AND RICHARD ARMITAGE, OF COURSE.

Cool <-- Richard Armitage.
*swwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnn*
*richard gives killer richard armitage smile*
*smiles cheekily in response*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for being such an ambitious madam but i did practically invent the dictatorship and i sure as hell was responsible for putting the monkey government into things.
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:07 pm

hey, overlord is higher than supreme leader...so what's wrong with her being a supreme leader...i thought you were an overloard?!
and i was jsut being friendly!...you do have to share legolas you know!
you can keep richard for yourself.....i just need to find gabriel!

hehe guy failed again in robin hood...poor him
did you hear, they are gonna change jonas armstrong to someone else!
edit________________
2009 May 9 04:03 Sat is the next full moon...wanna do something ?
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:36 pm

uh, firstly; i'm DCI of the world. (i.e. the second most powerful person in the dictatorship)
and it's the cullenism bit which annoyed me. Jazz girl is our one and only high priestess. so there.
ok, but Legols and Legolas will rise...mwa ha ha.
change jonas? that sucks. and guy didn't fail, he just hasn't completed prince john's mission.
WE FIGHT FOR KING RICHARD! JOHN WILL NEVER BE KING!

you forget, i'm not friendly. i'm like gisbourne Very Happy
yeah, what did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 5:19 pm

okay, sohe didn't fail, he's just biding his time!
you will have to keep me updated with all your new names for yourself...dci of the world?!
okay, well rishard shall enver die!!!-unlike Pitt!-but that's another arguement
and fyi(wow, i don't think i've ever said that before), that's why i put 'in training' so she can one day (if seen fit) take over from Jazz girl!

yeah, and you can't hog legolas, i'm the one who introduced you to him!
you owe me!

and full moon....ritual?!....ooh, and i know where north is. so the candles can be in the right positions!-ow, i'm so sad!

edit__________________
*brings in bow and quiverof arrows, lays them down beside legolas*
here you go,
*drags in arget, sets it up on the otehr side of the room*
ooh i allmost forgot.
elephant -one of those get fat massive elephant things for you to fight if you get bored

Very Happy

see, i'm a better hostess than remmett! Razz
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:29 pm

Remmett Nightstorm wrote:
ok, here's Gean >>> Cool

oooh oooh oooh, jo! can my title be DCI? detective cheif inspector...OF THE WORLD!

Rolling Eyes do you not remember anything?!

ritual sounds fun, yeah.
and as for hostess; yeah, you're a great hostess.
they also said that about neferet. she went mad with power. they said that about hitler. he went mad with power. i see a pattern developing...
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:44 pm

hey, don't get like that with me, that's the whole reason you're involved with this, to stop me going crazy
*waves*
hi legolas
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:12 pm

Alicesme Runeheart wrote:
hey, don't get like that with me, that's the whole reason you're involved with this, to stop me going crazy
*waves*
hi legolas

*legolas salutes in elvish way*
"dictator"

and Jo, i won that one so ha.
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:22 pm

no yuop didn't, just casue you hung up first does not mean that you won

tell me everyone, were the world wars won with violence?, what do you all think?
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Number of posts : 89
Job/hobbies : Head of Weaponary and foriegn Neogotiater in The Plan
Role Playing Points :

Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:56 am

Hello
Can i join?

Can i be the neogitator that gets her way by flirting?
Please?

Nice place
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:08 pm

sure, all though i do also need remmetts permisson,
we're still in planning stages, we need to create official titles and such still.....we only have 2 or 3 sorted atm
i'm the official dictator of the world (or hopefully soon will be)
remmett is dci of the world (or something like that, she is there to stop me goiing crazy with power...which i almost certainly will)

as far as i'm concerned you can be in it......
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 11:38 am

Theresa Love Cullen wrote:
Hello
Can i join?

Can i be the neogitator that gets her way by flirting?
Please?

Nice place

negotiater? i didn't think of that; nice work Theresa, you're in.
(and i'm the easy going one really, despite how it might look Razz )
anywho, we could use someone with the brains and the beauty instead of pinky and the brain teeny and the butch Laughing Cool Laughing
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:17 pm

*arrives underground*
Heres all the weapons i could spare
I could go to a country and go to the goverment and "persuade" them to give us command of that country
You don't want to know what i will do to get power
Just don't ask
Back to top Go down
Training with Team

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:28 am

Laughing I won't. trust me... ok maybe i might but we'll save that for a drunken sleepover or something. everyone loves a good gossip...

Oh and Russia is a priority. I need Russia. it's awsome. but of course we should start with our home country and so that means the UK.
Back to top Go down
Theresa Love Cullen
Learning from friends
Theresa Love Cullen

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 3:21 am

How about Australia?
I know some people there who are leaders,
If i turn them, they will do my bidding and i will get the prime minister
And i will get the power

I'm still working on The U.S and Russia, maybe i will sneak into Russia and work my way from there
Back to top Go down
Captain A.Runeheart
Captain A.Runeheart

Role Playing Points :

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:26 pm

yeah, i've given remmett my permission , she will be the official ruler of russia,
hay we need someone incharge of aus, how about you theresa, what do you think?

oh and remmett, we need a date for world appreciation of heath ledger day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!   Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicesme and Remmett\'s secret underground layer of monkey government confederacy planning!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Plans :: The Rooms :: The Tents-
Jump to: